The PhidgetInterfaceKit 0/0/4 (1014_2) Provides a convenient way to interface your PC with various higher-voltage devices such as incandescent bulbs, high-power relays, and motors.
The 1014 contains 4 Relay Outputs for switching AC or DC power, rated at 250VAC, 10 Amps. The relays are Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT). This InterfaceKit connects directly to your PC, Apple or Linux system using USB.
Note: This board is not suitable for switching signals. It takes at least 100mA of current to bridge the oxide layer that forms on the relay contacts, and most signals will not meet this requirement. If you need to switch signals, check out the 1017 - PhidgetInterfaceKit 0/0/8 .
- API Object Name: InterfaceKit
- Switch Type: SPDT
- Switching Speed Max: 20 cpm
- Terminal Block Size: 5 mm
- Recommended Wire Size: 12 - 24 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min / Max: 0 °C / 70 °C
- Dielectric Strength: 1.5 kV AC
- Contact Resistance Max: 120 mΩ
- Load Voltage Max (DC): 100 V DC
- Load Voltage Max (AC): 250 V AC
- Load Current Min: 100 mA
- Load Current Max (DC): 5 A
- Load Current Max (AC): 10 A
- Turn-on Time Max: 10 ms
- Turn-off Time Max: 10 ms
- Current Consumption Min/Max: 14 mA / 300 mA
- USB Speed: Low Speed
- Comes packed with a 3018 Mini USB Cable and a Hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts (M3), 4 plastic spacers)
USB Cable is included!
More information to be found in the User Guide
Other information can be obtained via following links:
PhidgetInterfaceKit 0/0/4 - 1014_2 - Including USB cable
- Brand: Phidgets
- Product Code: 1014_2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 503.63SEK