Many customers new to micro-controllers, sensors and electronics have asked use before: 'What minimum tools do i need to get everything right'. And we would advice them to have at least a simple multi meter around. But they come in many types and price categories.
So we went on the lookout ourselves, of a multi-meter that is robust, has all the features you need, yet is easy to use and is very affordable. This is the multi-meter we found to fit in just right!
It is an ideal Multi-meter for any electronics designer or hobbyist. Simply switch on or off with the power button. It has continuity sound and different from other affordable multi-meters: this one can measure AC currents, up to 10 A!
- DC Voltage - 200mV/2V/20V/200V/600V
- AC Voltage - 200mV/2V/20V/200V/600V
- DC Current - 200uA/2mA/20mA/200mA/2A/10A
- AC Current - 200uA/2mA/20mA/200mA/2A/10A
- Resistance - 0 to 20M Ohm vi steps of 200/2K/20K/200K/2M/20M Ohm
- Continuity Buzzer
- Diode Test
- Transistor hFE test via multi-function socket
Included with this product:
- Measuring probes
- Multi-function socket to test transistors
- Battery (9V) included
- Includes two fuses, in case you do something wrong
- Operator's Instruction Manual
Digital Multimeter M3900 - also measures AC current
- Brand: Others
- Product Code: 23021
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 237.42SEK